1 / 16
The Packard Motor Museum provides an informative experience based around our automobile and machinery collections and the stories of those innovators who led the industrial revolution and created and shaped our modern way of life.
The museum exhibits were collected over 60 years by the late Graeme Craw and show the changes in the development of the automobile and machinery such as our steam traction engines, bulldozers, tractors and earth-moving equipment used by the men and women who built New Zealand's infrastructure.
The museum also honours the legacy of resourceful New Zealanders who developed our kiwi traditions of ingenuity, adaptation and innovation.
Our purpose is to inspire current generations to create an even greater future
Packard Motor Museum, 1146 State Highway 14, Maungatapere, Northland, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Wednesday to Saturday from 10 am - 4 pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 20 kms from the Packard Motor Museum in Maungatapere
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The Packard Motor Museum is 12km to Whangarei central bus terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 12km from Whangarei
Preços e condições
(Até 16 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Children 5 years and under are free