The Wool Shed is a unique visitor attraction presenting the industry, culture and sport of shearing in New Zealand.
Experience the ambience and smells of a wool shed, coming face to face with virtual shearers, wool handling and shearing equipment. Learn about the 160 years of shearing history that have resulted in New Zealand being so highly regarded for its quality wool industry. Live shearing demonstrations, spinning and Weaving demonstrations can also be arranged with prior notice for group bookings of 10 or more.
The Wool Shed: National Museum of Sheep and Shearing, 12 Dixon Street, Masterton, Masterton, Wairarapa, 5840, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 10am - 4pm daily
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 2 hours to Wellington airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 10 minutes walk or 5 minute drive
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Walking distance to main street
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$8.00 - $10.00|
(Até 16 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- $10/adult. $8/Gold card. $3/child. $20 for family pass. Group prices vary depending on the size.