1 / 5
Visit an authentic Thunderbirds Are Go shooting stage and discover the genuine Weta Workshop props, models and miniatures behind the popular TV series on a tour guided by the experienced Weta Workshop crew. Nobody knows these miniatures like they do! FAB.
A short transfer is included, from the outside the Weta Cave Shop to the tour space. The transfer portion is not suitable for wheelchairs, walking frames or people of limited mobility.
Weta Workshop's Miniatures Stage Tour: Thunderbirds Are Go, 1 Weka Street, Miramar , Wellington Central, Wellington, 6022, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 5.30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 3.5 km from Wellington Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 20 minutes from central Wellington, number 2 bus route
Preços e condições
(Até 12 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Infants 5 yrs and under are Free!
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Adults are persons 13 years of age and older. Children are persons 6-12 years of age. Infants are persons 5 years of age and younger. Children and infants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. You MUST arrive 15 minutes before your tour is due to start or your place on the tour may be sold to customers in store. We recommend you book at least one day in advance of your visit. Please note there is no photography allowed on the Thunderbirds Are Go: Behind-The-Scenes Experience.