1 / 8
Set in the middle of a renowned conservation park featuring huge podocarp trees and rare birds, the lodge opened April 2017.
Rooms are a mix of double/twin, triple and dorm rooms (which can be shared by up to four people). 11 rooms have en-suite facilities, and nine rooms have shared bathroom facilities. Guests enjoy healthy, nutritious meals with a focus on tasty, natural ingredients, in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
The off-grid lodge has been designed so guests can experience sustainability in practice, and leave with a greater appreciation of minimising impacts and protecting natural environments.
Group deals available.
Timber Trail Lodge, Kokomiko Road, Pureora Forest Park, Waimiha, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 2 hours to airport - Hamilton or Rotorua
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 2 hours - Hamilton, Rotorua or Taupo
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 1 hour to town
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$140.00 - $200.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- A range of special offers are available for groups, alongside all-inclusive packages for multi-night stays.