1 / 2
1 / 6
The TranzAlpine scenic train journeys between Christchurch and Greymouth.
From the comfort of our carriages, see the fields of the Canterbury Plains and farmland, followed by the spectacular gorges and river valleys of the Waimakariri River. Your train then climbs into the majestic Southern Alps to Arthurs Pass National Park, before descending through lush beech rainforest to the West Coast town of Greymouth – a great base for visits to Punakaiki and the always-popular glaciers.
Enjoy all this in the comfort of our carriages featuring huge panoramic windows, an on board licensed café with a range of delicious Kiwi flavours, and GPS triggered at-seat audio commentary.
The Great Journeys of New Zealand Addington Station | TranzAlpine, Christchurch Railway Station, Addington, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat-Sun: 8am to 5pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Approximately 20 mins from Christchurch Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Shuttles and buses available outside of station
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Approximately 10 mins to Christchurch CBD by car or taxi
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$199.00 - $239.00|
(Até 14 anos)
|$139.00 - $167.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Additional charges may apply for over-sized luggage, e.g. surfboards, ski's, etc.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Fares subject to availability. See website for full terms and conditions of service.