1 / 4
There's something amazing going on…at Waitomo Caves they’ve discovered a cave troll !
This is the sort of troll you’d expect to find in far off countries like Norway or Iceland complete with everything you’d imagine from a troll. It’s big, ugly, smelly, scary, not very clever and worst of it wants to eat you!
Find out where it came from and what it’s doing now – you’ll be shaking in your shoes in no time.
But you don’t have to just imagine the Troll…You can actually visit Mr Troll at Troll Cave in Waitomo New Zealand.
(if you think you’re up for it !).
The people at Troll Cave need your help to look after the Troll – he’s very dangerous but also very special !
Everyday kids are putting it all on the line as they go on "Troll Patrol".
Troll Cave, 654 Waitomo Caves Road Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3977, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am -5.00pm Wednesday to Sunday
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 1 Hour south of Hamilton Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 1 Hour south of Hamilton Bus Terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 1km to town
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Family Rate Available. Activity is a bit scary and is suitable for adventurous children & adults only.