1 / 8
Our guided walk has been operating since 2000 and is highly recommended.
Look out for penguins on the way to Ulva Island aboard our boat “Aihe”.
Walk easy tracks through primeval rainforest. Enjoy close views of rare and endangered birds, listen to exquisite birdsong. An occasional kiwi is seen. Admire delicate ferns, mosses and wild orchids in season.
Be inspired by passionate guides sharing their local knowledge on birds, plants, ecology, Maori food and medicine.
Our tours are longer, time to see more - 4.5 to 8.5 hours or shorter by request. Full day trips include a unique afternoon walk to the Snuggery.
Our informative trips have an environmental focus, offer a more personalised experience in small groups.
Ulva Island Birds & Forest Guided Walk with Ruggedy Range™, 14 Main Road, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, 9846, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office is 2 - 3 minutes walk form Stewart Island Flight Depot or the ferry terminal.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
- In centre of Oban Village.
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$130.00 - $260.00|
(Até 14 anos)
|$95.00 - $225.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Optional shuttle transfers between departure point (Golden Bay Wharf) and accommodation: $12.00 p.p. Optional picnic lunch for full day tours $18.00 p.p.