1 / 2
1 / 7
Ulva's Guided Walks offer half day, full day, and full day plus evening bird watching and botany tours on Ulva Island & Stewart Island/Rakiura.
BEAUTIFUL BIRDING & BOTANY half day Ulva Island guided walk is our most popular tour. Ulva Island is a predator-free open sanctuary, abundant lush native podocarp forest with rare and endangered native and endemic birds and plant life. Walking pace is dictated entirely by the activity of birds; Saddleback, Rifleman, Tui, Kaka, Yellowhead ...
BIRDING CLASSIC full day birding begins with a morning guided walk on Ulva Island followed by afternoon seabird watching. Albatross, petrels & more.
BIRDING BONANZA the ultimate birding trifecta! Evening kiwi spotting plus full day Birding Classic the next
Ulva's Guided Walks, BOOKING OFFICE: Stewart Island Gift Shop, 20 Main Road, Stewart Island *NOTE TOURS DEPART FROM GOLDEN BAY WHARF*, Oban, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, 9846, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am to 8pm (summer) and 9am to 7pm (winter) by phone or our booking office is open September to April 10.30am to 5pm daily at The Stewart Island Gift Shop, 20 Main Road, Stewart Island
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 650 metres from Stewart Island Flights depot on Elgin Terrace, Stewart Island
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- not applicable
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 900 metres
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$130.00 - $480.00|
(Até 12 anos)
|$60.00 - $70.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Birding Classic and Birding Bonanza excursions are NOT suitable for children. Beautiful Birding & Botany half day Ulva Island guided walks ARE suitable for children so long as parents consider the duration of our tour (up to 4 hours walking) and its suitability for their children. Other fare paying adults may be in the group and our tour cannot be prematurely ended or disrupted if children get tired. A private tour with us offers greater flexibility for family needs - call us!