1 / 3
1 / 7
"Underworld Rafting" is a superb 4 hour award winning black water rafting adventure in the Paparoa National Park. At our Base in Charleston you are fully equipped with wet suits & helmet to travel by "The Nile River Rainforest Train" through primeval rainforest & the towering cliffs of the Nile River Canyon to the Cave.
A short climb enables you to enter the enormous unmodified Cave System. In the upper levels you meander through a calcitic paradise of stalactites & stalagmites while in the lower levels you float through awe inspiring glow worm grottos using only the amazing GlowWorm lights as your navigational aid.
You emerge in a lost world of forest before leaving the tranquillity for tubing the rushing waters of the Nile River.
Underworld Rafting, 7368 Camp Street, State Highway 6, Charleston, Charleston, West Coast, 7865, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer Daylight Saving Departure Times: 9.00am, 11.30 2.00pm. Winter Hours: 10.00am & 12.30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Allow 15 minutes drive time to the Westport airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Intercity and Attomic Shuttle will stop on request at our Charleston Base.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Allow 15 minutes drive time from Westport town and 25minutes drive time from Punakaiki.
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Suitability: 10 years and over & confident in water. We take supply photographic images free of charge. . Clothing: Bring your swimwear and a towel. We supply the rest.