1 / 5
Day One - Intro to Queenstown Bike Park.
The only company licensed to guide in the Park. Two hours will ensure you make the most of the 24 trails, 30kms of tracks and 450m vertical.
Day Two - Remarkables Heli-Bike (Private Groups @ $1995 for up to 5 riders)
Highest drop off around, stunning 360 views, fast & flowing with some great turns. 6kms of open ridgeline is followed by another 6kms of awesome single track, then 4WD road into Gibston Valley to finish.
Morning - Gravity Shuttle
3 hours of superb high alpine grade 3-5 trails with shuttle van
Afternoon - Bike Taxi to Moke Lake & 7 Mile Bike Park
Backcountry riding around an alpine lake followed by a purpose-built mix of technical hand cut single track & machine built trails
Vertigo Bikes - 3 day Itinerary, 4 Brecon Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am until 7pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Vertigo shop is 5kms from airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Departs from town
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- 3 x 1/2 day bike hire & helmet is included
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- 1/2 day bike hire, transport, helmet, safety gear and guide or driver included in price