1 / 4
Come with us on this full-day guided tour celebrating Rotorua’s unique biodiversity. Your tour will take you through two prime visitor attractions in the Rotorua geothermal region and includes all transport, admission fees, your guide and a delicious lunch.
Discover amazing Waimangu Volcanic Valley, the youngest geothermal area in the world and home to unique geothermal features, including the world's largest hot spring and the largest geyser-like feature.
Whirinaki Forest is 1,000 years old. In the 1960s it was saved from logging by dedicated New Zealand conservationists. Today, we celebrate their vision and tenacity as we stand in awe of the magnificent trees and crystal clear water.
Volcanoes & Rainforest Guided Tour, 587 Waimangu Road , Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3073, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Departs Rotorua accommodation daily at 08.30, returning at 17.00
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 20 mins south of Rotorua, 40 mins north of Taupo
Preços e condições
(Até 16 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Child (under 6 years): Free
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- • Minimum number for booking this Guided Tour – 2 paying Adults • 10 days notice is required for this Guided Tour booking