1 / 4
From atop Te Mata Peak enjoy the panoramic views across the plains to the summits of the five pillars that hold up the heavens. The story of creation; ancient gods and rebellious offspring. Leaving the majestic Pillars of Heaven we travel to Civic Square, Hastings to the Pillars of the Plains. These carved totems represent all of the 18 tribes of this area. Unique ancestors, each with their own tale and individual carving style, provide a fascinating link to their descendants.
This tour provides you with an insider’s perspective on being Māori and relates historical and contemporary Māori culture from a unique and personal point of view. A friendly and relaxed encounter.
Waimarama Maori Tours - Te Mata Peak and Pou , P O Box 8065, Waimarama, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Sunrise to Sunset
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 40 minutes to Napier Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 30 minutes to Hastings bus terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes to Havelock North
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Transportation is available at an extra charge, children under 15 half price accompanied by 2 paying adults.