1 / 2
1 / 13
Nestled on a ridge overlooking the ancient Waipoua Forest home to Tane Mahuta and kauri trees up to 3,000 years old. The historic homestead provides a wonderful and relaxing environment from which to explore this often undiscovered Kauri Coast region of Northland.
The four accommodation suites are set in the old farm buildings enjoying views over the peaceful grounds in which guests can meander or explore the tranquil bush walk.
Experiences can last but a brief time - special memories can last a lifetime.
Hosts Ian & Fran Farrant are committed to creating a memorable guest experience through warm personalised hospitality, extensive local knowledge and guided tours, plus fine dining and culinary experience at the Lodge Cooking School.
Waipoua Lodge, 4748 State Highway 12, Waipoua Forest, Northland, 0376, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Courtesy Transport
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Approx 1.5 hours from Whangarei and 2 hours from Kerikeri
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 30 minutes from Dargaville - small bus operator
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 30 minutes north of Dargaville
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Nov - Mar)||(Apr - Oct)|
|Por noite||$600.00 - $625.00||$465.00 - $525.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Commission rates available on application. Famils welcome.