1 / 4
The Wairoa River is considered to sit amongst the very best class five rivers & provides the most action-packed Grade 5 rafting in the country. If you want to experience the most thrilling white water action, then the Wairoa River is for you! Lunch and refreshments included.
The Wairoa River flows only 26 Sundays each year, between the months of October – May. It flows from the the Kaimai Ranges (situated above the city of Tauranga), a 2-hour drive North, from our River Base in Turangi. This means we can either transport you to the River from our Base or pick you up on route from our Taupo rafting facility, White Water World, as we travel north to the river, or meet you at the river.
Wairoa River (Class Five), 41 Ngawaka Place, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Our facilities are conveniently located in both Turangi and Taupo Townships
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Transport Charges
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- 15 years and older (13 - 14 years OK if accompanied 1:1 with an adult) Resonable level of fitness required.