1 / 11
You get to walk to one of the high points of Waiheke Island with spectacular views, through magnificent forest reserve, along a beautiful stream to an ancient hidden grove of Pohutukawas and Nikau Palms, past one of the biggest Kauri trees on the island, and along clifftops with spectacular views before dropping down to the beach for a walk and finishing at one of the local cafés on the beach. You can then go for a swim or eat lunch.
Walking By Nature - Waiheke Bush & Beach Walk, 44 Hekerua Rd, Oneroa , Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 35 minutes by ferry to city centre, then 40 minutes to Auckland Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 35 minutes by ferry to downtown Auckland
Preços e condições
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Ferry travel and lunch not included.