1 / 2
1 / 4
Paddle Wanaka is a friendly, progressive adventure company offering both guided trips and watersports rental.
Our stunning location is showcased with our fully guided kayak tours on Lake Wanaka or The Clutha river. Join us for a half day, full day or multi day expedition on the water with our very friendly and informative local guides.
All trips are fully catered for with scrumptious locally produced food and beverages.
Our ISA qualified Stand Up Paddle Board instructors provide daily lessons for those who want to progress their water skills in a positive direction.
Our casual beach rentals include Stand Up Paddle boards (SUP) and kayak options.
An unforgettable outdoor experience with 100% kiwi customer service as our core value.
Paddle Wanaka, Wanaka Lake front, Opposite corner of Ardmore & Dungarvon Sts., Roys Bay, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 6pm, 7 days year round (Limited options available during winter months)
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 1 hour from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 2 minutes walk from Lake Wanaka site, bus pickup/drop off point.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- We are on the lake shore, opposite Subway restaurant. In the heart of Wanaka Township.
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$20.00 - $619.00|
(Até 13 anos)
|$20.00 - $599.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Camping equipment rental for multi day trips and optional photo packages
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult on all freedom rentals. Must be able to swim for river tours.