Helicopter in to our stunning location at the top of Ailsa Stream, near "Parabola Lake". From this alpine lake water seeps out and drips over steep rock, freezing each winter to create a great selection of ice routes. The course is structured according to your previous experience, allowing for a refreshing of belaying and rope skills if necessary, before developing new technical skills.
Professional NZMGA/IFMGA mountain guides lead these courses, and you'll be amazed at how much you can learn as you tap into the experience of these guides.
Previous rock climbing or mountaineering experience is an advantage, but is not essential. However, previous extensive hiking or tramping experience is required.
Waterfall Ice Climbing in Winter, 30 Murray Place, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jun, Jul
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Christchurch is the closest international airport, 3 hours drive away.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Intercity, Naked Bus, Atomic Shuttles stop in Tekapo every day.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- We start the trip in Lake Tekapo at our office base, 30 Murray Place.
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Helicopter to access venue
Suporte a idiomas