1 / 2
1 / 5
New in June 2019: NZ’s largest gondola, Sky Waka. The $25 million gondola will travel 1.8 km’s through one of the North Island’s most rugged and spectacular landscapes past waterfalls and snow-laden peaks.
Ski NZ’s largest and explore 550ha of some of the most amazing natural terrain in the country: wide groomed trails, huge snow filled basins, steep chutes & secret powder stashes. A fully self-contained learners’ area, Happy Valley boasts its own café, rental complex and ski school meeting area. The gentle slope has easy-to-use covered carpet lifts and a slow-moving chairlift for quick progression.
In the summer, take scenic gondola rides to dine at the award-winning Knoll Ridge Chalet & marvel at the sights on short volcanic walks.View our lift pass prices View our snow report
Whakapapa , Bruce Road, Whakapapa Village, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- CLOSED for gondola construction. Reopening 1 June 2019. Lifts open 9am to 4pm (weather permitting). Please check weather report daily on MtRuapehu.com.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 334km from Auckland Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 18km from National Park, 100km from Taupo
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$20.00 - $169.00|
(Até 16 anos)
|$15.00 - $169.00|
- Outros encargos:
- There will be a one-time non-refundable card fee of $5 for every new customer. 4 years & under ski free.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Full terms and conditions apply. See mtruapehu.com/terms for more information.