1 / 2
Free pick up from your accommodation in Whakatane or Ohope. From there we travel in our air conditioned van to one of the most picturesque waterfalls you will ever see. The track to the waterfall meanders through large boulders from the Tarawera Eruption, beautiful mosses and the bush is largely made up of Rata and Pohutukawa our native Christmas tree. Both trees have stunning crimson red flowers. After the walk we'll have a snack and drink beside a crystal clear river where you may even spot a trout.
On the drive back there is the option to stop at a boutique fruit winery for tastings or café for a real berry ice-cream.
The waterfall walk is an easy 20- 30 minute walk each way. The tour takes approximately 3 hours.
Wildside Waterfall Walk, 528 Papamoa Beach Road, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 20 minutes
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Pick up from Coach Terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Free pick up from Whakatane or Ohope
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$59.00 - $120.00|
(Até 14 anos)
|$40.00 - $60.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Rates vary dependent on numbers
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- We have many walks available and they can be tailored to suit individual needs.