1 / 3
Enjoy all the sights and sounds of Zealandia during the daytime with an experienced guide who will lead you through the sanctuary valley.
Tour highlights: See a wide range of native New Zealand birds when they are at their most active. Witness the highly intelligent kākā (bush parrot), kakariki, tūī and bellbirds at feeding stations positioned along the sanctuary’s walkways. You may also see the critically endangered takahē, the busy tīeke (saddleback), the bright hihi, tuatara, and green gecko.
ZEALANDIA By Day Tour, 53 Waiapu Road, Karori, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6012, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 30 minute drive
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 10 minutes +
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes drive from Central Wellington
Preços e condições
(Até 16 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Infants (aged 0 - 4) free. Children are defined as 5 - 17 years of age.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Moderate level of fitness required. The tour takes place on a range of tracks and trails, please wear comfortable walking shoes. Tours go ahead rain or shine, so do wear suitable clothing for an outdoor experience. For groups of 11 or more people, contact Zealandia to arrange a private tour.