1 / 7
Ziptrek Ecotours is an exhilarating zipline eco-adventure on Bobs Peak allowing "zippers" to fly all the way down the hill.
Ride up the Skyline Gondola and then glide through the treetops on a series of ziplines (flying foxes) with spectacular views of Queenstown. Choose from the Moa 4-Line Tour (2 hours) which is family-friendly and great for groups, the new adrenalin pumping Kea 6-Line Tour (3 hours) which takes you down a steep incline at speeds of up to 70km per hour or the Kereru 2-Line + Drop (1 hour) which is a whole new way to experience Queenstown, if you’re seeking a heightened thrill level and includes a swooping 21m drop!
Ziptrek is a guided adventure (2 tour guides) and runs all year round, whatever the weather.
Ziptrek Ecotours, 45 Camp Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8.00am to 7.30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Situated right in the centre of town
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$95.00 - $189.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Skyline Gondola ticket is additional
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum age 10 years and min weight 20kg (44lbs) on Kereru tour only Maximum weight limit of 125kg (275lbs) to participate in a Ziptrek Ecotour Gondola ticket not included in tour price Compulsory closed toe shoes on all tours. Pregnant ladies are not able to participate in a Ziptrek Ecotour
Suporte a idiomas