1 / 3
Give your clients the chance to get to know real Kiwis in one of New Zealand's most scenic locations, where they will get a charming insight into the New Zealand way of life, culture and culinary traditions. With its new 'Delightfully Kiwi' theme, Wanaka Springs Lodge offers luxury four stars plus comfort and a unique, authentic experience of what makes New Zealand special:
- Taste 50 different types of New Zealand’s famous honey at breakfast, alongside delicious home cooked fares using the best of local produce
- Try typically Kiwi foods from the universally loved - home made pikelets with raspberry jam & cream, Anzac biscuits, hokey pokey ice cream - to the controversial - vegemite anyone? Social aperitif time is a great opportunity to share a glass of Central Otago's world famous Pinot Noir wine or a locally crafted beer alongside sensational New Zealand cheeses.
- Chat with fifth generation New Zealanders hosts Lyn & Murray Finn. Extremely knowledgeable about New Zealand and the region, they love telling all the secrets from their fascinating family history to quirky Kiwi facts and anecdotes.
- Discover historic memorabilia as well as works by contemporary Kiwi artists through the décor and library.
- Relax Kiwi style: if you catch a fish, we’ll smoke it for you. At the heart of the chic little town of Wanaka with breathtaking lakes and mountains scenery on the doorstep and a wealth of activities to indulge in, guests can embrace the best of the New Zealand outdoors lifestyle.
Customers will love their typically Kiwi stay! Satisfaction guaranteed. Please let us know if you’d like to experience a stay with us.
Luxury bed and breakfast accommodation set in tranquil landscaped gardens, five minutes walk to Wanaka town and lakefront. Enjoy our quiet location and free internet
Have you got a great story to tell? Add your own article