1 / 4
Our fully supported cycling trips provide an alternative biking experience for discerning clients seeking to explore away from the usual busy main highways. On quiet back roads, we explore places few other companies will visit.
Shorter tours provide first-timers or those of little experience with a taste of what cycling has to offer. Our Recreational Cycle programme is ideal for you. If you are an experienced rider, our Serious Cycling options are available for you.
Our trips are all fully lodged, catered and bus supported. Trip fees cover bus transport, cycle hire, designated activities, most meals, accommodation and local taxes - virtually all the costs you will experience.
Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Waltham, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- We are about 30 minutes drive from the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- About 10 minutes drive to coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- We are located just outside the main city centre and are easily accessible
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,345.00 - $3,285.00|
- Other charges:
- On certain tours there are extra charges for single supplement