1 / 9
ArtHouse B&B is situated on the outskirts of Matamata (just 9 minutes drive away).
ArtHouse B&B is owned and operated by Denise & Bruce - our home is full of art treasures collected from around New Zealand and overseas over some 20 something years. If you have a love of art, you’ll be interested to stay with us in one of our three guest rooms when you visit the Waikato region of New Zealand. You’ll find ArtHouse B&B offers a quiet and restful country stay but is close to excellent restaurants, cafes and shopping in the small village of Matamata. Drive to the Hobbiton Movie Set in just 20 minutes. We promise you a unique stay - culture in the country and a chance to interact with our three gorgeous alpaca girls - Madonna, Frida & Cleo.
ArtHouse Bed & Breakfast, 77 Duncan Road, RD1 Waharoa, Matamata, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am to 7pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2 hour drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes drive to Matamata Bus Stop
- Proximity to town:
- 9 mins drive to Matamata, 20 mins drive to Hobbiton
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$175.00 - $205.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Sorry ArtHouse is not suitable for infants or children under 12 years of age. We are unable to cater for pets.