1 / 2
Behind the scenes experiences at Auckland Zoo are your chance to get up close and personal with some of the world's most beautiful and endangered animals such as the Cheetah Experience, Red panda Experience and Galapagos Tortoise Experience.
To reserve your experience or purchase an experience gift voucher, contact our Experience Products team by phone +64 (09) 360 4700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Auckland Zoo - Behind the scenes experiences, 99 Motions Road, Western Springs, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1022, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 30 minutes drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Approximately 10 minutes drive from Britomart Transport Centre
- Proximity to town:
- Approximately 10 minutes drive from Auckland CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$50.00 - $350.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Most behind-the-scenes experiences are only suitable for children 8 years old and over except for the Cheetah Experience and Tiger Experience, with the minimum age being 10 years. For the Cheetah Experience, you must also be at least 1.3 meters tall. A paying adult must accompany children under 15 years.