1 / 3
A slice of heaven atop a hill overlooking the beautiful Motueka River Valley and Tasman Bay with breathtaking panoramic views. Awatea Tasman Bay offers a peaceful, private, relaxing getaway in new, comfortable, stylish, welcoming surroundings.
There is one bed & breakfast suite in the main lodge, plus a separate one bedroom self-contained luxury cottage.
Relax & enjoy the spa, breakfasts, amazing views, and being close to attractions & beaches - what more could you ask for after a hard day of sightseeing?
Imagine yourself enjoying a nice glass of wine while relaxing on the deck of the main lodge and taking in the stunning views over the valley.
Spend a few days above it all at Awatea Tasman Bay.
Awatea Tasman Bay, 204 Motueka River West Bank Road, Brooklyn, Motueka, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 52 km to Nelson Airport - about 50 minutes on sealed roads
- Proximity to town:
- 9 km to High Street Motueka - 10 minute easy drive on sealed roads.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$370.00 - $765.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings are made subject to availability of the requested nights and payment of a holding deposit using an approved credit card (VISA or mastercard). The holding deposit is equivalent to one night’s tariff and is charged to your credit card 30 days before arrival (and we e-mail you when this occurs). Deposits are applied against the total room charge at the end of your stay.