1 / 2
1 / 7
Explore the wild side of Banks Peninsula, New Zealand in our comfortable, classic Kauri launch. Your exciting boat cruise will take you outside Akaroa Harbour, beside steep cliffs & archways, stunning sea caves, Hectors dolphins, NZ fur seals at play and at rest. The area around Akaroa is stunning, come explore it with a knowledgeable, local skipper.
This is your chance to get some amazing photos. Your adventure can also include dolphins, whales, penguins, orcas, birds, fish and sharks. Tony takes small groups, so you get personal service.
2.5 hour summer cruises depart at 10.30 am and 2 pm from the Main Wharf Akaroa.
Fancy a bit of fishing? Social fishing groups are our specialty! Bring your fami
Coast up Close Akaroa, Akaroa Main Wharf, Ocean end, Banks Peninsula, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Boarding morning trip 10.15 am Boarding afternoon trip 1.45 pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- Main Wharf Akaroa is in the centre of Akaroa
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- children 1-14 $30 each. Under 1 year old are FREE
- Further pricing information:
- contact us for private charter enquiries for fishing or sightseeing