1 / 2
Meet our alpacas, feel the wonderful fleece, see how it is woven by Jenny into beautiful things in our weaving studio. We specialise in personal tours for small groups. Close to Auckland city (about 45 minutes by car), our farm is near the Hunua Falls.
We tell you all about alpacas and there are plenty of opportunities to take photos as we walk amongst the alpacas in the paddock. You can try your hand at weaving in our studio. The tour takes about an hour. We spend a lot of the time outside so good weather makes the experience more enjoyable.
While you are in the area, pack a picnic and visit the Hunua Falls or enjoy the charms of Clevedon village. Take the country route back to Auckland via Maraetai.
Cuesta Alpacas, 306 Jones Road, RD3, Papakura, Auckland, 2583, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Tour times by arrangement. As we are a working farm booking is essential, please phone or email.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes from Auckland airport
- Proximity to town:
- 50 minutes from central Auckland, 10 minutes from Clevedon, 5 minutes from Hunua Falls and 15 minutes from Papakura
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Please wear suitable shoes as we are a working farm.