1 / 9
Perfect for friends, families, curious first timers and experienced anglers alike, this is a trip that offers a quintessentially New Zealand experience. Combining two kiwi classics - fishing and jet boating - guests enjoy an extraordinary adventure amongst Fiordland's great outdoors.
No fishing experience is required, anyone can have a go and it's incredible fun!
Soak up the scenery as you drift down the majestic Waiau River, spotting and fishing for the many Rainbow & Brown trout. Enjoy a thrilling return jet boat ride up-river, shadowed by the grand backdrop of Fiordland National Park.
Half or full days available. A riverside BBQ complete with local produce is provided for the full-day option, as well as morning/afternoon tea.
Jetboat Fishing - Fiordland Outdoors Co., cnr Oraka St & Milford Highway, TE ANAU, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Available in Te Anau and pick up can be arranged.
- Proximity to town:
- 7km out to the boat ramp on the Waiau River
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$750.00 - $1,995.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Day fishing licenses required for those fishing
- Further pricing information:
- Can cater for up to groups of 10. Catch and release only. Bookings are essential.