1 / 7
Shoot undercover with total protection from the weather, in a building designed especially for our environment and your shooting experience and safety.
We offer one of only a few 'all-weather' activities in Franz Josef and it's action-packed. Covered shoes must be worn for this activity.
Tuition is provided by our experienced, qualified and friendly team.
This is a great experience for all levels from beginner to the experienced shooter.
Our packages include courtesy vehicle transport to and from the range from appointed meeting place in Franz Josef, tuition if required, ammunition, firearms and safety equipment.
Franz Josef Clay Target Shooting, 22 Main Road, Franz Josef Glacier, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9:00am - 7;00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 130km to Hokitika Airport (domestic flights only)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Some buses arrive/depart from Franz Josef village across the road from our booking office
- Proximity to town:
- Approximately 4km
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$110.00 - $130.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Please see full terms and conditions on website www.franzjosefclayshooting.co.nz You must wear covered shoes for this activity. Children should be physically capable of holding a shotgun - around 13 years is average.