1 / 3
RunAways Wanaka’s guided hiking tours provide a carefree way of exploring the Wanaka region by foot without the hassle of finding transport, directions and track information yourself. We offer:
- Pick-up and drop-off at your chosen local accommodation
- Transport in a safe and comfortable 4wd vehicle
- Commentary and local knowledge of the track and area
- Support and encouragement during the hike e.g. “My grandma walks faster than you!” (just kidding)
- Different hikes of varying difficulty – something to suit everyone so feel free to bring the kids!
- An intimate small group environment – maximum of 6 people
- An experienced and local guide
- Chilled water/snacks/sunscreen/insect repellent
- Discount to a local leading outdoor store
Guided Hikes, 23 Dunmore Street, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 60 km to Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Less than 1km.
- Proximity to town:
- Pickups in Wanaka and Queenstown available.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$109.00 - $189.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Please see website.