1 / 12
Combine a glorious overnight cruise of Milford Sound with a drive through spectacular alpine roads in one of our glass-roofed coaches. Wildlife viewing opportunities. Meals and accommodation included.
- Twin-share cabins with ensuite
- Activities: Kayaking or exploring the shoreline by small boat with our nature guide
- Departures: late Sep - mid May.
- Twin-share compartments & shared bathrooms
- Activities: Exclusive 1.5hr walk on the Milford Track or explore the fiord up close by small boat
- Departures Nov - Mar.
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost).
Milford Sound Coach & Overnight Cruise (from Queenstown) - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 ?Beach Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach St, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$479.00 - $685.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$240.00 - $343.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 Oct 2017 – 30 Sep 2019 and are per adult based on a twin-share cabin departing Queenstown. Child rates apply for 1 - 14 yrs. Infants (0 - 2 years) carried free of charge if sleeping in a cot, otherwise child rates apply. Cots can be used in twin cabins only. Passengers to provide their own cot, unless by prior arrangement. If cancelling/amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 5 days prior to departure.