1 / 4
A traditional Kiwi holiday park welcomes tourists to relax and unwind or prepare to continue their journey by road or along the Clutha Gold Cycling & Walking trail that passes the park.
There are 1 en-suite unit, 3 tourist cabins, 2 basic cabins, 75 powered sites and tent sites, along with the communal kitchen and laundry facilities and 2 ablution areas. Riverside sites available.
Being centrally located allows easy access to local attractions including solar heated swimming pool, tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, library, churches and the Lonely Graves, Horseshoe Bend, Swing Bridge and Pinders Pond attractions along the cycleway.
New owners John & Marise May welcome you.
Millers Flat Holiday Park, 1670 Teviot Road, Millers Flat, Roxburgh, Central Otago, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 1.5 to 2.0 hrs drives to Dunedin and Queenstown airports
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Bus service directly past
- Proximity to town:
- Millers Flat is centrally located and within 2 hours drive to many attractions
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$16.00 - $120.00|
- Other charges:
- Charges for additional persons may apply
- Further pricing information:
- Booking confirmation for peak periods will require a deposit.