1 / 8
Views and great hospitality is what you get at Pacific View - your first choice of accommodation on the Coromandel Peninsula. It is a small/boutique style B&B offering quality accommodation. The location is truly spectacular at the top of the highest hill in Whangamata, with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Your hosts Kathryn and Peter welcome guests to share their lovely home with two stylishly appointed rooms to choose from. The very complimentary Trip Advisor reviews assure guests of a wonderful and memorable stay.
Pacific View B & B, 125 Pacific View Drive, Whangamata, Coromandel, 3620, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-8pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Proximity to airport:
- Auckland, Tauranga and Hamilton airports
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- A daily bus comes from Auckland to Waihi (30 minutes away)
- Proximity to town:
- 2 km to centre of Whangamata, 2hr drive from Auckland, 30 minutes north of Waihi, 2 hr drive from Rotorua
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$275.00 - $299.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- We do not accept bookings for children (including infants) under the age of 15. For children over 15 years of age, a separate room must be booked. If the booking calendar shows no extra availability please email us direct. No infant, child or teenager may share a room with parents - i.e. maximum capacity for each room is 2 people.