1 / 6
Once you are up and running and we have covered the basics of the handling the Shred Sled, the experience cranks up a notch with your instructor increasing the power. Prepare to potentially rise to a height of around 30ft and accelerate at speeds approaching 30kph, all thanks to the power of water. If you take to carving your shred sled like a pro, you might even want to try some more daring maneuvers including twists and turns.
Shred Sled Hydro Flight, Watersport World, Fisherman's Pier, Frankton Marina, Frankton, Queenstown, Frankton, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am - 5pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2.2km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- Frankton Marina. 5.5km from central Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Must be fifteen years or older. Parents permission required for children 15-17 years old. If you're over 110kg give us a call regarding wetsuit sizing.