1 / 6
The Pioneer is a 7 day adventure that explores all the best the North Island has to offer. We visit a number of incredible locations such as Waitomo Caves, Tongariro National Park, Rotorua, Cathedral Cove, Mount Egmont National Park, Taupo and Hot Water Beach just to name a few!
We also like to get off the beaten path, this means that during the Pioneer tour you will get to experience the real New Zealand wilderness in all its beauty. We are a locally owned and operated company which means you are guaranteed our famous Kiwi hospitality.
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime!
• Small groups (max 14)
• Photography included - take your memories home with you
• Luxury transport in our Mercedes-Benz coaches
• Group discounts
Pioneer Tour, 32 Winger Crescent, Kamo, Whangarei, Northland, 0112, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 6pm Every Day
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20km from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1km from Britomart Transport Hub
- Proximity to town:
- Tour departure from Sky City, Auckland Central
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- All tours depart and return Auckland Group discounts: • 4 or more receive 10% off per person • 8 or more receive 20% off per person