Soar above by helicopter or fixed wing aircraft and experience the true magnitude of the world’s largest mammal - the whale in it's entirety 'Tip to Tail'!
With South Pacific Helicopters NZ we can offer both scenic and charter flights of majestic alpines, Kaikoura’s rocky peninsula, lush farmlands and seaward ranges AND 'Whales'!
'Kaikoura Ultimate Experience' - our extreme helicopter adventures include rafting/inland fresh water fishing/nature walks/hunting/whale watching and NZ's popular 'Kaikoura Aftershock Adventure' - geo tour! The newly created Hapuku Lake - 'Quake Lake' is accessible only by helicopter.
South Pacific Helicopters NZ, 72 West End, Canterbury, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Winter Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm| Normal Office Hours: 08:00am - 5:30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 7km from Town Office (72 West End, Kaikoura)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Directly opposite Town Office (Courtesy Van Transfer to/from Kaikoura Airport)
- Proximity to town:
- 7km from Kaikoura Airport (Helipad)
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$245.00 - $1,089.00|
- Other charges:
- Child 3-6yrs | Infants 0-2yrs (1 FREE on Knee per flight) | Weight Restrictions Apply | Min. Numbers Apply - BOOK NOW Reservations 0800 360 0886
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars (NZ$). All prices include NZ Goods & Services Tax of 15%. All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Prices are quoted per person and subject to minimum numbers per tour (experience).