1 / 9
Unparalleled whale watching; a whale watching experience like no other. Orbit and see the whole whale, from tip to tail, while experiencing incredible views in the area. Join us to maximise viewing time while minimising the impact to our whales.
New Zealand’s only operator fully permitted by Department of Conservation offering whale watching experiences by helicopter, and exclusive remote landing sites include coastal and snow landings, or transfer charters.
Partnering with quality tour operators within Marlborough and Kaikoura region ensure our visitors an epic 'Kaikoura Ultimate Experience' - river rafting, hunting, golfing and fishing accessible only by helicopter and showcasing the best of New Zealand’s scenery!
South Pacific Whale Watch Kaikoura NZ, 72 West End, Kaikoura, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- WINTER HOURS - 09:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Sun | Normal Office Hours - 08:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Sun (Flying Sunrise - Sunset)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 metres opposite Coach terminal/stop
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$275.00 - $1,089.00|
- Other charges:
- Infants (0-2yrs FOC on knee 1 per tour) | Child (3yrs-6yrs) | Adults (7yrs-99yrs) | Charter Flights available from $1,000 for Heli-Hunting|Rafting||Golfing|Fishing
- Further pricing information:
- Ages: Infants FREE 0-2yrs on the knee (1 per tour) / Children 3-6yrs / Adults 7-99yrs