1 / 4
The Swoop consists of specially designed hang gliding harnesses where you are cocooned inside. One, two or three people can participate in a Swoop at one time, the more people the better the ride.
You nominate who pulls the ripcord on command and you are winched 40 meters sky high above the Ngongotaha Stream. Your jumpmaster will call ‘ready on the ripcord’ and as you release yourself, you plunge towards the earth at 130kmph.
This is definitely a ride that will get your heart pumping!
Swoop - Agroventures Adventure Park, 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3072, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm, 7 days. Will extend hours for large groups on application. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 mins from Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 mins north of Rotorua i-Site
- Proximity to town:
- 10 mins north of Rotorua City
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- The Swoop can also be purchased as part of an adventure package in conjunction with other rides at the park such as the Bungy, Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme or Shweeb. Purchasing more than one ride provides a cheaper package price than buying on an individual basis. Packages range from $79 - $189pp. We also have family packages available where rides can be shared amongst the family.