1 / 5
Take time out and indulge in a day cruise on Tarquin, whether for a few hours or a whole day. Treat yourself or make your corporate event or special occasion a day to remember.
Up to eight hours of luxury, cruising the gorgeous Marlborough Sounds. Relax and unwind or take part in an activity or two.
For the ultimate getaway to paradise, choose from our two night Indulge cruise or three night Explore cruise, or design your own Tarquin overnight cruise. Relax in comfort with three ensuited cabins.
Indulge cruise: Awaken the senses, rejuvenate the soul, indulge and relax with your very own private crew and chef.
Explore cruise: Queen Charlotte Track walk by day, gourmet luxury by night with your very own guide, private crew & chef.
Tarquin Luxury Cruises, 2652 State Highway 1, Blenheim, Picton, Marlborough, 7201, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 1 Nov-31 March 8am-5.30pm, 7 days. 1 April-31 Oct 9am-4.30pm, Mon to Fri.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Picton is 30 minutes drive to Marlborough Airport in Blenheim, or 10 minutes to Koromiko Airfield.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Buses arrive and depart Picton regularly.
- Proximity to town:
- MV Tarquin is moored at Picton, in Marlborough
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$4,200.00 - $36,450.00|
- Other charges:
- Some activities, wine and food may incur an additional cost
- Further pricing information:
- For day cruises, MV Tarquin can accommodate up to 20 people. Overnight cruises are for a maximum of six people in three ensuited cabins.