1 / 26
Waihi Beach Lodge is a boutique B&B located 150 metres from one of New Zealand's safest surf beaches and less than two hours from Auckland International Airport.
The lodge is a perfect base for day trips to the Coromandel, Hobbiton, Rotorua or Waitomo,as each trip is within 2 hours drive . Also a day in the Karangahake gorge checking out gold mining of the late 1900's is a must.
All guest rooms feature a king/queen size bed, cotton linen, ensuite, robes, toiletries, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, TV/ DVD player.Fresh fruit & chocolates are provided on arrival.
Most rooms have a sea view. The beach studio apartment has a sea view from its deck.
Free Wireless Internet in all rooms.
Local cafes close by for evening meals
Waihi Beach Lodge, 170 Seaforth Road, Waihi Beach, Coromandel, 3611, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 1/2 hours to Auckland International airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 600 metres to intercity bus stop
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes from Waihi Beach, 15 minutes from Waihi & Katikati, 40 minutes to Tauranga
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$265.00 - $295.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Payment prior to guests arrival or within 7 days of guests arrival. Not child friendly. Children accepted only on a case by case basis.