1 / 12
Real Journeys offers a small-group guided cycling tour at Walter Peak High Country Farm.
From Queenstown, cruise across Lake Wakatipu on board the TSS Earnslaw vintage steamship to Walter Peak. Then cycle along a back country road through beautiful tussock high country. Our guided cycling tour is led by an experienced guide with support vehicle to enable you to choose how far you wish to cycle.
- Picnic lunch, hot drinks and afternoon tea included
- 3 - 4 hours leisurely cycling (15-35 kms depending on fitness)
- Quiet back country road through mostly gently rolling terrain
- Moderate fitness required
- Good quality mountain bikes, safety helmets provided
- Suitable for children 10 years & over
- Group limited to 9 per guide
Walter Peak Guided Cycling - Real Journeys, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw. Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop” at Walter Peak.
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2017 - 30 September 2018 and are based per person on a Walter Peak Guided Cycling departing Queenstown. Minimum age 10 years and minimum height 150cm. Minimum numbers apply. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.