1 / 4
Guided city tours of Central Wellington. See where Wellingtonians live, work and play as we tour through the streets and sites of Wellington's CBD with our experienced guides on our in depth 2 hour tour.
Wellington is a city where "quirky" is a way of life, with a culture and lifestyle to support it. Explore the beautiful art and architecture of the city, and see the history and modern lifestyle firsthand in New Zealand's capital city.
Wellington City Walking Tour, 111 Wakefield Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10.30 am and 2.00 pm Monday-Saturday
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes walk from Wellington Station
- Proximity to town:
- Tours begin from Wellington I-Site Visitor Information Centre, Civic Square
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- $10 discount for young adults under the age of 19