1 / 5
Fun for all the family to be enjoyed at Whangaparaoa Railway.
Enjoy a train ride through a lovely farm and bush setting. Feed the animals; including goats, rabbits, chickens and more.
There is a playground and bush walks for the entertainment of children and adults alike. The Railway operates on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays till June.
This majestic ride will delight people of all ages and is ideally located only 35 minutes from central Auckland.
Steam Loco operates on 5th May.
Whangaparaoa Railway, 400 Whangaparaoa Rd, Stanmore Bay, Whangaparaoa, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am - 4pm Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1hr by car.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Local bus stop directly opposite entrance.
- Proximity to town:
- Orewa 5 minutes, Auckland ½hr by car.
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Children $8, 2nd Ride $4, Animal Food $1
- Further pricing information:
- Under 10 year olds are required to be accompany by an Adult on Train.