1 / 5
This gourmet tour takes us by car with your Zest driver/guide around the small towns of the south Wairarapa: exploring the pretty historical townships of Featherston and Greytown, as well as the celebrated Martinborough wine region.
Our focus is both fine food and wine, as we savour tastes of both from specialty producers. We'll go where few visitors can, up close, meeting innovative people dedicated to being the very best they can be with their premium boutique brands.
In a beautiful pastoral setting, big skies and open spaces give way to small, attractive Victorian townships with their own charm.
Zest Food Tours - Martinborough Food and Wine Producers Tour, Memorial Square, Martinborough, Wairarapa, 5713, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am-6.00pm Mon-Fri, 9.00am - 2.00pm Sat-Sun
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 90km from Martinborough to Wellington airport (1.5 hrs drive time)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20km from Greytown coach terminal to Martinborough
- Proximity to town:
- Pickups in Greytown or Martinborough, otherwise by negotiation
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Return train trip to Featherston $45pp
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum 2 to run tour.