1 / 5
Our Taste Wellington Tour includes all the delights of the Walking Gourmet Tour - a showcase of Wellington, its history, art and architecture whilst sampling culinary delights along the way, including a wine-matched light tasting lunch at a top Wellington restaurant - with an extension to include a NZ home-hosted afternoon at a local foodie's home to fully immerse in the local experience. Discover fresh flavours and meet the people behind some of the city's best food, including locally roasted coffee, chocolate, gelato, cheeses and other specialties in top food places the locals know and love.
Zest Food Tours Taste Wellington, c/- Wellington City iSite, 111 Wakefield Street, Te Aro, Eastbourne, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am-6pm Mon-Fri, 9.30am to 2pm Sat-Sun
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 8km to Wellington airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 0.5km from city bus stop, 1.5km from railway station intercity bus stop
- Proximity to town:
- Tours depart from Wellington iSite, Civic Square
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Rate NZ $500 per person (minimum 2) All inclusive for up to 8 guests. All weather tours, approx 90 mins walking time. Not suitable for those in wheelchairs or mobility issues. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements we need to be aware of.