1 / 5
To really enjoy what the Hanmer Springs village has to offer, a minimum two night stay is essential in order to really appreciate what the village and its surrounds has to entertain you. Below is a short list of the extensive activities you can participate in, there truly is something for everyone:
- Eating and drinking establishments – there are now over 20, with a great selection of styles and prices to suit...
- Retail therapy - is well catered for, from fashion to homewares, art to outdoor wear, designer shoes to evening bags and more...
- Forest walks – from riverside strolls to energetic uphill tramps, all starting in the village...
- Mountain biking – over 50km of trails designed for the beginner right up to advanced
- Farm park – feed the animals yourself in a unique setting
- Golf – village has fantastic 18 hole course, 2 mini golf playgrounds and a pitch & putt
- Adrenalin activities – bungy jump, jet boat, white water rafting, quad biking
- Massage and Spa – there are more than 5 different spa treatment centres around the village
- Thermal pools – after an extensive day relax in the world famous complex
Hanmer has a wide variety of accommodation options available to suit every income from budget to boutique, cabins to 5 star facilities, so come and give us a visit for a few days, Hanmer Springs village really is the complete package!
¿Tienes una gran historia para contar? Agrega tu artículo