1 / 4
We have been producing wholesome, organic food for our family for over twelve years. Our emphasis is on producing nutrient-dense food in a manner that improves and enhances the environment so by default are strictly organic with our methods.
We have a huge orchard with over 260 varieties of fruits, nuts and berries (all labelled), large vegetable gardens, chickens, ducks, quail, guinea fowl, cows for milk and meat, sheep and pigs.
This is working farm and tours include the morning routine of feeding and harvesting. Try our fruits and vegetables in season and see how an integrated system can produce food in a healthy and sustainable way.
Learn about Living Sustainably farm tours, 7 Puketirau Rd, RD 1, Tirau, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tours at 9am
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 4km to town
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- $60 per group up to six people.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children under 13 years of age must be closely supervised at all times by a specific adult and are the sole responsibility of that adult. No more than one child per adult.