1 / 4
Enjoy your evening at Riwaka Retreat. The next day you do our Abel Tasman Kiwi Bach to Anchorage personal guided walk, passing through regenerating native bush down to pristine golden beaches. You stop for lunch and leisure at our ‘kiwi’ bach in the Abel Tasman that has been our favourite holiday spot for many years. You then continue with your guide heading north along the coastal track for just under two hours to Anchorage. Late afternoon you will be returned to Riwaka Retreat (30 minutes by boat). That evening you can take the opportunity to sample some of the excellent eating houses in Motueka or on the coast. Alternatively you may wish to ‘stay in’ and light up your BBQ and cook your own meal.
Abel Tasman Getaway Personal Guided Walk, 55 School Road, Riwaka RD3, Motueka, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40 mins to Nelson Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
(13 años o menos)
|$180.00 - $220.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Extra water taxi trip $15pp Minimum two adult fares
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum number of two unless supplementary paid.