1 / 6
For 28 years freedom kayaking has been the sole focus of our business.
That makes us uniquely qualified to prepare our clients thoroughly, and to signpost some of what’s waiting to be discovered deep within the living park. Seals, caves, dolphins, rugged coastline, golden sandy beaches - they’re out there.
As the only company specialising in freedom rentals in the National Park, we also have a unique responsibility for your safety. We provide a very comprehensive safety briefing.
So when you’re serious about getting a taste of freedom, come and see us at Abel Tasman Kayaks and do it your way.
Abel Tasman Kayaks Kayak Rentals, 273 Sandy Bay-Marahau Rd, Marahau, Motueka, RD 2, Marahau, Nelson, 7196, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:00am - 7:30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1hr 15min to Nelson airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- We provde a daily bus service from Nelson ($30 return) and Motueka (free of charge).
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our base is located in Marahau, gateway to Abel Tasman Park
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$55.00 - $250.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Water taxi fees, DoC national Park Passes and Camping Equipment rental are additional
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children must be accompanied on a 1:1 ratio with an adult (18years +). To hire a kayak you must be experienced in the outdoors and have a good knowledge of ocean and sea conditions. No hires to solo paddlers.